FactoryWiz Monitoring is a powerful, modern CNC machine tool and non-CNC asset monitoring and data collection system. FactoryWiz Monitoring is a complete on-premise intranet solution which provides software to drive all large screen dashboards, automatically e-mail historical reports with real-time status of manufacturing assets and process.
FactoryWiz Monitoring is NOT a cloud based system. It resides on-site where you have complete control of your data. Live and historical data can be viewed from anywhere in the world on ANY web enabled device: PC’s, tablets, and smart phones.
The majority of CNC Controls for the past 10 years have been fitted with CAT5 Ethernet and built-in data collection protocols which have never been utilized. The robust native protocols combined with MTConnect provide live productivity status and process changes such as Machine Status, Alarm Number/Message, Current Program Number/Program Name, Progress bar with % of Current Program completed, Feed, Speed and Spindle Load Override Dials, Active Tool, Duration of Current Status, Job and Batch Number along with Idle Reasons easily input by the operator using large buttons on a touch-screen display.
Legacy CNC and non-CNC equipment can also be connected and monitored using off-the-shelf hardware such as Advantech ADAM (Data Acquisition Module) PLCs and MOXA-style Ethernet-to-RS232 components. When combined with the included State-of-the-Art FactoryWiz DNC software, the combination of ADAM and MOXA hardware can provide nearly the same monitoring information as a modern Ethernet equipped CNC control
- Industry 4.0: Smart Networks that provide visibility to your production
- Real Time Displays: Real Time Metrics on any web-enabled device anywhere in the world
- Reports: Standard open reports system Edit included reports or create new using new Crystal Reports
- Timeline View: A concise 24-hour snapshot of what one or all machines have been doing over a 24-hour period.
- Preventative Maintenance: Schedule PM based on Actual Run Hours
- Live Dashboard: View Live Actionable Metrics 24/7
- Tablets for Data Entry: Custom Machine Operator Tablet with standardized company look-and-feel
- Notifications: Receive important messages about your machine status
- API for Custom Apps: Connect your Factory Wiz to Custom Applications
FactoryWiz DNC is the newest, most modern DNC software on the market, designed from the ground up to be simple, streamlined, and touch-accessible on the latest Windows 10 devices.
Introduction & Features
- All of your favorite traditional DNC features carry over. Multiple simultaneous file transfers, drip-feed capability, mid-program restart, remote requests, Mazatrol transfers, and more.
- Additional support for Ethernet machines means you can use FactoryWiz DNC to transfer to machines acting as FTP Clients, FTP Servers, or Microsoft SMB servers.
- Additionally, customizable notifications utilize your email system to keep you on top of program revisions. Also, the new FactoryWiz DNC system includes the same powerful API capabilities of FactoryWiz Monitoring, thus allowing the easiest expansion scenario for upgrading to a fully integrated machine/event monitoring system.
- FactoryWiz DNC supports the most reliable standardized hardware for RS-232 communications. Optimizations ensure that data is transferred reliably whether you opt for wired Ethernet or 802.11n WiFi models.
- With up to 256 concurrent machine connections allowed, all machines can operate simultaneously. Run programs larger than will fit in your supported CNC’s memory via drip feed. Even drip feed multiple machines at the same time. Upload from any machine while downloading to others. No manual switch box means no limits!
- Users will appreciate the easy to navigate interface, perfect for tablets or kiosks, while IT managers will appreciate improvements designed to eliminate certain security vulnerabilities and help control machine and file access. FactoryWiz clears the way to significantly reduced operator training time with an original architecture designed around ease of use.
- Installs as a Windows service to start automatically without user login. Fully compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 or above – server and desktop – with a minimum of 2GB of RAM. Both clients and servers are fully compatible with User Account Control, all common antivirus programs, and most firewall applications.
- FactoryWiz DNC is backed by qualified field support technicians with decades of experience in machine communications. Let our experts get your system up and running quickly and with minimal interruptions so you can get back to work.
- Have machines without RS-232 connectivity? No problem! Support for modern machines with FTP capability or folder sharing ensures all of your CNC’s can communicate through one system.
Need more info? Check out our library of product PDFs.
FactoryWiz-Real Time Listview
Intro to Factory Wiz Monitoring
Factory Wiz DNC and Monitoring
Contact us to learn more about Factory Wiz
Want to learn more about this software? Contact us today to schedule a product demonstration.