Kreon 3D Scanners
Forget all that you already know and discover a new scanning experience with Kreon Ace Skyline scanning arm. The speed of the Skyline 3D scanner allows to digitize any part in a blink of an eye. Its accuracy detects the smallest details of the most complex parts.
Kreon has a High-performance 3D scanner for all applications.
Skyline is the only Kreon scanners range fully integrated to the Ace 7 axis measuring arm.
The laser linewidth and the speed of the Skyline 3D scanner enabled us to digitize any part in record time. Its high resolution detects the smallest details of the most complex parts. Being perfectly integrated with the Ace measuring arm, the Skyline 3D scanner is ergonomic, perfect for scanning effortlessly.
A new scanning experience for Reverse Engineering
Kreon’s Ace Skyline combines the Ace measuring arm and the Skyline 3D scanner, providing a high-performance system for contact and non-contact 3D measurements. Accurate, fast, flexible…it replies to all your requirements and can scan the most challenging parts.
Ace Skyline scanning arm
Forget all that you already know and discover a new scanning experience with Kreon Ace Skyline scanning arm. The speed of the Skyline 3D scanner allows digitizing any part in a blink of an eye. Its accuracy detects the smallest details of the most complex parts.
- Laser line width
Advanced scanning speed
- Decreased number of scan passes on the part given to a 200 mm laser line*
- Faster movement of the 3D scanner assured by the increased frequency
- Acquisition speed of 600,000 points/sec, allowing to quickly get the dense point cloud*
High resolution and high accuracy
- 2,000 points per laser line for a high-resolution level*
- Optimal accuracy, even on shiny reflective surfaces, due to blue laser fineness
- Temperature compensation of the 3D scanner to avoid pre-heating and to maintain a constant accuracy
Ease of use
- Scan longer owing to the 3D scanner lightness (weight less than 400 g)
- Reach and scan the hard-to-access zones of each part, thanks to the compactness
- Visualize precisely the ideal scanning distance with the LED indicator
- Remove the scanner rapidly and without any tool to accelerate the probe mounting
The Krepn Skyline range is made up of three scanners “EYES WIDE OPEN”
ACE SKYLINE EYES
The most accurate
catches the eye on the most challenging parts and applications
ACE SKYLINE WIDE
is wide-awake to scan large surfaces at high speed
ACE SKYLINE OPEN
The most affordable
is open to any kind of project and application
Need more info? Check out our library of product PDFs.
Polyworks Software: behind all Kreon scanners
Die Steel Scanning Made Easy
TST Software Introduces: Kreon ACE SKYLINE WIDE
Contact us to learn more about Kreon: 3D Scanners
Want to learn more about this software? Contact us today to schedule a product demonstration.