TST RAM EDM
Why are you still typing numbers into your EDM?
Wire EDM machining (Electrical Discharge Machining) is an electrothermal production process where a thin single-strand metal wire, along with de-ionized water (used to conduct electricity) allows the wire to cut through metal by the use of heat from electrical sparks while preventing rust. Also known as conventional EDM, sinker EDM, die sinker, vertical EDM, and plunge EDM.
From the TST Development Team!
Save time on your:
- Electrode CNC machining
- RAM EDM Programming
- Lineup sheet generation
- Tool path automatically generated for Your EDM
- Output for any CNC EDM
- Identifies electrodes from your bill of materials
- Automatically rotates to machine position
- Creates lineup sheet
- Generates your EDM programming
- Automatic output to your:
- Lineup sheet
- RAM EDM Program
- Or Both!
Expert Installation and Training
TST provides onsite expert installation, setup, and training
Benefits of RAM EDM
- A variety of shapes and sizes inside blind cavities
- Remarkable accuracy and fine finish control with no compromise to the structural integrity
- Shapes are burned into hardened materials eliminating the chance of size change caused by heat treating
- Production with greater consistency, repeatability, and efficiency
- Little required tooling means a reduction in set-up time
- Internal splines, blind keyways, molds
- Hexes for special bolts and parts & helical cut gears and shapes
- Complex shapes that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to produce with conventional cutting tools
- Extremely hard material machined to very close tolerances
- Very small workpieces where conventional cutting tools may damage the part from excess cutting tool pressure
- There is no direct contact between tool and workpiece. Therefore delicate sections and weak materials can be machined without any distortion.
Need more info? Check out our library of product PDFs.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Contact us to learn more about TST Ram EDM
Want to learn more about this software? Contact us today to schedule a product demonstration.