VISI CAD/CAM is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading PC based CAD/CAM software solution for the Mold & Die industries. It offers a unique combination of applications, fully integrated wireframe, surface and solid modeling, comprehensive 2D, 3D, and 5 axis machining strategies with dedicated high-speed routines.
VISI also has applications for wire and sink erosion that completes the CAM functionality. Industry-specific applications for the design of plastic injection molds, including material flow analysis and the development of progressive compounding tools, provide the mold maker and die maker with unsurpassed productivity.
Extensive range of CAD interfaces: VISI Software can work directly with Parasolid, IGES, CATIA V5, Pro-E, Siemens NX, STEP, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, ACIS, DXF, DWG, STL and VDA files. Due to the extensive selection of interfaces, the VISI user can work with almost any customer or supplier. The ability to skip damaged records during import gives the user a tool that can handle damaged data as well as possible. With very large amounts of data can be easily handled. Functions for the kinematic simulation of tool movements and the creation of assembly sequences are already available in the basic system.
VISI offers the following applications:
- VISI Modeling VISI Modeling is the foundation of all VISI CAD products and provides a robust and powerful solid and surface modeling system based around the industry standard Parasolid® kernel.
- VISI Analysis VISI Analysis provides a site of dedicated tools for the validation and preparation of model geometry. Finding problems at an early stage within the project lifecycle is hugely beneficial.
- VISI Mold VISI Mold provides the complete mold tool design solution based on industry-specific automation that guides the user through the mold development process.
- VISI Flow VISI Flow is a unique prediction tool, ideal for pre and post-production analysis and concurrent engineering of injection-molded plastic components.
- VISI Electrode VISI Electrode is an automated module for the creation and management of electrodes and their holders for the manufacture of detailed and hard to machine features on mold and press tools. Comprehensive holder design, simulation, and collision checking ensure that the electrode will operate right the first time.
- VISI Progress Industry-specific functionality provides a more productive and efficient design experience. Helping the designer with intelligent decisions will reduce the potential for error and greatly improve manufacturing productivity.
- VISI Machining 2D VISI Machining 2D (Computer-aided Machining) provides a practical, intuitive and simple solution for CNC programming including 4 and 5 axis indexing.
- VISI Machining 3D VISI Machining 3D creates intelligent toolpaths on the most complex 3D parts. Dedicated high-speed milling techniques and built-in smoothing algorithms create highly efficient NC code.
- VISI 5-Axis Machining 5 Axis Machining has traditionally been regarded as advanced technology best suited to the aerospace and automotive industry. 5 axis machining offers many advantages, all of which are now being applied to the mold and die sector.
- VISI PEPS-Wire VISI PEPS-Wire incorporates the industry-leading PEPS Wire EDM CAM system, developed specifically for the precision engineering, tool-making, mold & die, press, and extrusion tool industries
- VISI Blank VISI Blank is an integrated solution for the development of 2D blank shapes from complex 3D models. It is particularly useful in the generation of blank forms for the sheet metal, progressive die, press tooling, and crash tooling industries.
- VISI Reverse VISI Reverse, an intuitive module that can be added to the mold and stamping industry leader VISI application from Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, combines hybrid modeling CAD functionality with 3D scan data processing abilities so that easily customers can create fully compatible editable solid models starting from digitized/scanned data.
- VISI Viewer (WORKXPLORE) WorkXplore enables users to build virtual unified prototypes or 3D models from files imported from various CAD applications.
TST Tooling Software distributes VISI CAD/CAM/CAE software for aiding the design and manufacturing process in specific sectors of the industry with a knowledge-driven focus on Mold & Die. The specific sectors include sheet-metal stamping dies, progressive dies, electrode production, and Plastic Injection Molds.
Need more info? Check out our library of product PDFs.
TST Software Quick Tip: VISI Quick Keys
Window Tiles Toggle options in VISI
Gun and Deep Hole Drilling
Compass: Feature Based Machining
Rendering Undercut CAM
Rendering Undercut CAD
Open Edges Glow
Wire Process Improvement
TST Quick Tip: VISI 3+2 CAM Setups
Modeling to Mold Integration
VISI Modeling for Progress Integration
Edit Components in VISI
Progressive Components now available in VISI
Mold Motion Study
Mold Tool Templates
VISI 5 Axis Machining Intro
VISI 2D with Compass
VISI 3+2 Machining
VISI 3D CAM
VISI 3-5 Axis Machining
VISI 2D Machining
VISI 5-Axis- Quick tip
Contact us to learn more about VISI CAD CAM
Want to learn more about this software? Contact us today to schedule a product demonstration.